PORTABLE SA FLEXIHEAT EX HEATBOX
HEATING SYSTEM FOR HAZARDOUS AREAS
This portable SA FLEXIHEAT EX HeatBox will store containers of paint, PFP, grease and other substances at their optimum temperatures right next to your application, even in a Zone 1 Hazardous area.
Our SA FLEXIHEAT Heatbox is proven to deliver extensive financial savings as there is no longer the need to constantly carry the product between heated stores and work site. It also means that the entire contents of the containers can be used, rather than wasting a percentage due to product solidifying. The HeatBox is air powered, exceptionally simple to use and virtually maintenance free.
Our fantastic EX Heatbox can be used in areas with varying temperatures from as low as -20˚ to highs of +40˚ C. Even in these extreme temperatures, the EX heatbox can still maintain the perfect temperature of any goods being stored inside them.
The box heater is portable & lightweight and can hold 20L containers of paint, grease & other substances. It is compliant to be used in both Zone 1 & Zone 2 classified areas.
Our heat box also comes with a 2-year warranty so that you can purchase it with piece of mind that it will last.
- Area of ClassificationZone 1 and Zone 2 (Gas)
- Operating TemperatureTa -20°C to +40°C
- Temperature ClassificationT4
- Dimensions860cm(l) x 40cm(w) x40cm(h)
- Air Consumption280 l/min @ 4 bar
- Recommended working pressure 5 bar
- Product Warranty 2 Years
- ATEX Certified for Zones 1 and 2 (gas)
- Saves you time, risk and money on tasks
- Compressed air powered - no electricity required
- Portable and lightweight
- Easy product application
- Takes standard 20Ltr containers
- Higher quality application
- Temperature indicator
- Safe and simple temperature regulation
- Fast and safe heating to over 40°C
- 2 years warranty