SA FLEXIHEAT EX HEATER
THE SA FLEXIHEAT EX HEATER withstands the harshest conditions offering robust, reliable and powerful performance for a range of industry applications. The lightweight, ergonomic design offers increased portability across work sites.
Fully certiﬁed for use in hazardous zones classiﬁed as 1 or 2, the EX Heater comes as ‘Plug & Play’ enabling efﬁcient implementation and use of the system. Hosting optimised heating element design and a solid-state electronic control system, our 440V ATEX Heater allows you to meet temperature requirements effectively and maintain optimum working conditions in temperatures as low as -40°C.
If you’re not using the SA FLEXIHEAT EX Heater, you’re out in the cold.
ATEX CERTIFIED HEATER
Our ATEX certified heater is built using marine grade materials so that it is almost indestructible! Producing an airflow of 2560m3/HR, our heaters can warm a space very quickly
The hazardous area heater also has multiple lifting handles so that you can move the heat source into any area of your site with ease. It also comes with a 1-year warranty so that you can rest assured in your purchase.
You can also use the ATEX heater in conjunction with our anti-static ducting system which enables you to quickly pump heat into different areas by simply moving the direction of the ducting.
- ATEX Certificate NumberBaseefa14ATEX0032X
- Area of ClassificationZone 1 and Zone 2 (Gas)
- Voltage Options440 - 440V (+/-10%)
- Operating TemperatureTa -40°C to +40°C
- Ingress ProtectionIP65
- Temperature ClassificationT3
- Plug OptionsATX, CEAG, STAHL
- Weight55kg (exc. cable)
- Dimensions760mm (l) x 560mm (w) x 560mm (H)
- Product Warranty 1 year
- ATEX Certified for Zones 1 & 2 (gas)
- 400-440VAC (+/-10%)
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Operational in temperatures as low as -40°C
- IP65 Rated
- 18kW Output at 440V
- Produces Airﬂow at 2560m3/HR
- Solid state electronic control system
- Marine grade materials
- Multiple lifting handles
- Optimised heating element design
- Can be used with or without ducting
Trolley for SA FLEXIHEAT Heater
This trolley makes the Heater even more portable, allowing a single person to move it around with ease..
SA CYCLONE Antistatic Duct 5M
SA CYCLONE Antistatic Duct 10M
- Composite repairs
- Fabric maintenance
- Oil refineries
- Offshore platforms
- Confined spaces
- Curing or drying paint
- Pipeline maintenance