EX AIR MOVER
EX AIR MOVER
EX AIR MOVER
ATEX & IECEX CERTIFIED VENTILATION FAN
The SA CYCLONE EX air mover is a high-power portable hazardous area ventilation fan designed for safe and reliable extraction of dangerous vapors in hazardous environments. With the use of interchangeable duct adaptors one unit can be configured for 30cm and 40cm applications.
The ATEX ventilation fans compact design and versatile construction provides increased mobility and performance in the most rigorous conditions. With maximum airflow of 5179 m3/hr, our EX air mover safeguards you when it matters most.
Adding our flexible anti-static ducting means you can create the ultimate hazardous area ventilation system you can count on for smooth, safe and reliable operation.
HOW CAN HAZARDOUS AREA VENTILATION FANS HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
TAKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
Our air ventilation system is installed with a thermal cut-out motor protection feature so that the air mover can function in extreme conditions. The highly durable & strong components such as the integral cable storage, reduce the risk of damage to the hazardous area ventilation system.
Our ATEX ventilation fan is stackable so that you can save storage space. The air mover also comes with 1-year warranty.
Using IECEX certified hazardous area ventilation systems is a compulsory measure for companies working in dangerous environments.
- ATEX Certificate NumberITS 19 ATEX 104435
- IECEx Certificate NumberIECEx ITS 19.0002
- Area of ClassificationZone 1 and Zone 2 (Gas)
- Voltage Options110VAC, 230VAC
- Operating TemperatureTa -40°C to +55°C
- Ingress ProtectionIP66
- Temperature ClassificationT4
- Plug OptionsATX, CEAG, STAHL
- Socket OptionsATX, CEAG, STAHL
- Dimensions458 x 349 x 590mm (l x w x h), with adaptors 458 x 498 x 590mm (l x w x h)
- Product Warranty 1 year
- ATEX & IECEx certified for zones 1 & 2
- Airflow of up to 5179 m3/hr
- Configurable for use with 30cm & 40cm ducting
- Stackable units to reduce storage usage
- Easier handling which reduces risk of strains
- Thermal cut-out motor protection
- Integral cable storage minimises damage
- Anti-static polyethylene housing
- Highly durable and strong components
- Modular design allows for multiple variations
- Offshore platforms
- Oil refineries
- Vessels and tanks
- Confined spaces
- Chemical plants
- Shipbuilding and repair
- ATEX & IECEx Certified for Zones 1 and 2 (gas), 21 and 22 (dust)
- Tough and durable
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Safe construction
- Dynamic load tested
- Suitable for use down to -40°C
- MCB and RCD Protection