- Certain pumps were set-up onsite in such a way that the standard lighting across the plant did not provide enough lighting.
- There was also insufficient lighting, particularly in areas of the plant that were difficult to reach. This resulted in having to take a large amount of equipment including extension leads and additional lights each time an urgent repair was required. Additional equipment created trip hazards and cost a lot of time and effort to set-up.
- Personnel onsite no longer wanted to be dependent upon hiring in the required equipment and facing challenges with the set-up and reliability of gear.
SA Equip Solutions
- Shell Nederland Raffinaderij B.V. started looking for alternative solutions and found the SA LUMIN LED Tasklight. They are EX certified, IP66 water and dust-proof and particularly suited to zones two, one and zero.
- The LED Tasklights are charged in a station and due to their size and portability can be used directly across the worksite in a host of applications.
Value to the customer
- The ergonomic design enables multiple fixing options meaning you can hang it, lie it down or hold it in exactly the required position of the application.
- The SA LUMIN LED Tasklight reduced the risk of unnecessary trip hazards caused by trailing cables.
- It allowed staff members to have a portable ex certified light that they could carry with them and if required simply turn on straight away to provide a clear, even light output.