Share This Case Study
• Existing temporary lighting and power systems were extremely heavy, difficult to install and also difficult to maintain.
• Many working hours were used up each week checking and repairing temporary electrical equipment.
• Installation difficulties due to the need to gland existing temporary lighting into existing lighting circuits, requiring circuit isolation & de-isolation before the temporary installation could be completed.
SA Equip Solutions
• A complete, plug and play temporary power and lighting solution
• Equipment used: EX LED Worklight 100 & 200, EX LED Floodlight, EX Splitter Box, EX Extension Lead
Value to the Customer
• Extremely lightweight, robust, portable and easy to install equipment
• Fast set-up of temporary power or lighting.
• Reduction of working hours due to speed of transport and installation
"I have been using the SA equipment for a number of years now, I’ve been extremely impressed with every item of the SA equipment that I have come across and haven’t experienced a single issue.
The equipment has totally eliminated our previous manual handling issues and because it is so easy to install temporary power or lighting our requests can be installed in minutes.
It has certainly saved many man-hours of installation time which ultimately saves costs. This is down to the excellent lightweight design of the equipment.
Would I recommend the products? 100% yes."