Share This Case Study
- Cape were struggling to achieve the correct temperature specification to allow work to commence on the underside of the platform Heli-deck.
- Current heaters onboard were taking up to 48 hours to achieve the desired temperature. The project needed to be completed within 2 weeks and therefore time pressure was increased.
- Cape replaced the current heaters with two SA FLEXIHEAT EX Heaters and within 1 hour the temperature specification was attained.
Value to the customer
- Achieving the correct temperature range quickly allowed work to be started straightaway, therefore causing minimized delay in operations.
- The company saved a substantial amount of money due to early completion of the project in 2 days – 5 days ahead of schedule.